The POCO X3 Pro is a step up above the POCO X3 NFC that launched in the latter half of 2020, but it’s still more or less the same device with some slightly changed internals. Both devices look the same, and nobody could really blame you for mixing the two up.
- Once done, Boot your Poco X3 to recovery mode by holding the Power Button + Volume Down for 5 seconds.
- That’s not it, the powerful chipset has also got a powerful wingmen of its own.
- The Poco X3 Pro is the best phone you can get if performance is all you need and if you are limited by budget.
- It is the first smartphone to run on the Snapdragon 860 which is essentially a rebadged Snapdragon 855+ processor from late 2019.
- The Poco X3 Pro is a spiritual successor to the Poco F1 and an upgrade to the Poco X3.
The power button also doubles as the fingerprint reader. I am a huge fan of side-mounted fingerprint readers as they are ergonomic and fast, and the same stays true for the Poco X3 Pro. My complaints are about the back, the Poco X3 Pro’s back is made from plastic, which itself is not bad, as plastic is more durable.
- There is also a large iridescent vertical Poco logo at the bottom.
- XiaoMiTool V2 (XMT2) is a unofficial tool for your personal computer that you can use to manage your xiaomi smartphone rom and software and do some modding easily.
- The front-facing camera is 20 megapixels (f/2.2, 1/3.4″, 0.8µm) and it seems to be no different from the front-facing camera of the Poco X3 NFC.
- So if you see yourself taking a lot of photos, you may want to consider other options.
- The company stock ROMs has provided a 3.5mm audio output jack, and with the help, you can use earphones or headphones on the phone.
- That said, the wealth of features is a major draw for those wanting to tweak, tinker, or just toy with their smartphone.
In the photographic section, there are several differences to take into account. The first thing that stands out when comparing these devices is how little they resemble each other. The Poco X3 GT has a slightly more pronounced chin on the front than the Poco X3 Pro. The Poco X3 Pro edges out the Poco F3 with a better battery setup as it comes with a 5160mAh battery compared to the 4520mAh battery on Poco F3.
You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more. You may also repair your Poco X3 Pro Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices. In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset. Take note that Open GApps does not provide you with any license for Google’s APKs included in the package. The Open GApps packages merely provide a convenient way to sideload APKs to your device.