Here are 6 ways that are recommended by the Microsoft support team and EaseUS data recovery expert. Hello, according to your description, your phone may have a black screen problem. You can follow the instructions in this page to try to repair. But you need to rule out hardware problems, that is, your screen can display or will have a reaction when you tap it. If you have accidentally dropped your iPhone or water damage it and it turns to the black screen of death, mostly it’s caused by a hardware issue. With Disk Drill for Mac, you can create a byte-to-byte disk image of your hard drive and easily save it on an external hard drive. Should your data ever become corrupted, you can use this image to recover them.
- When purchasing a new SSD, link don’t focus only on its speed and price.
- If you cannot select such a mode, move on to the next.
- I was pulling my hair out and thinking I had just lost everything.
- We don’t have any specific recommendation, as we haven’t needed to use them.
Contrary to hardware issues, some software causes may lead to the iPhone black screen of death. However, you still got the chance to repair iPhone black screen if it’s due to a software issue.
- The NVRAM/PRAM is responsible for regulating the data related to time settings, volume, display brightness, resolution, etc.
- This will forcefully restart your phone.
- There would be a serial number written besides that (for instance, error 21).
- No matter if your device is stuck or crashing, again and again, DFU mode will take you to the restoration process.
- In this situation, do you know how to recover data from broken iPhone easily?
It can fix the issues within a few clicks. Ideally, an iOS device can experience different kinds of problems. We have shortlisted the five most effective solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore issue right here. Read on and learn how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem by taking one step at a time.
The other 2 modes erase all data on your iPhone and get your iPhone back to normal, which can be considered as a restore. If none of the above ways solved your problem then you should probably turn towards Tenorshare ReiBoot. This is no doubt the most favorable method if you are facing the issue of failing to update to iOS 16. With the help of Tenorshare Reiboot, you can one-click update your iPhone without data loss, and fix many common iOS 16 update problems without any loss of data.